30 Years Club Med 2 !
Our most beautiful new products for Summer 2022 to celebrate the event
Cruises in the summer of 2022 will be the opportunity to celebrate the anniversary of the largest sailboat in the world. From Epyt to Jordania, from the Mediterranean to the Aegean Sea across the Adriatic, the discovery of new stopovers, the natural and cultural heritage of the Mediterranean countries - we have great surprises ready for you!
Two unique routes between the Mediterranean and the Red Sea:
- Crossing the legendary Suez Canal
- the treasures of Jordan including the ancient city of Petra
- the unique fauna & flora of the Red Sea
- the new big Egyptian Museum in Cairo, the Pyramids of Giza...
New routes between Greece and Turkey in the heart of the treasures of the Aegean Sea:
- The discovery of the pearls of the Cyclades archipelago: Sifnos, Paros, Delos, Mykonos.
- Anchoring with a view of the grandiose panorama of the Caldera of Santorin.
- The enchanting charm of the submerged city of Kekova, testimony to ancient Lycia.
Discover the hidden treasures of this region:
- Late departure from Venice to take the time to admire its exceptional beauty.
- Navigation through the enchanting Estuary of Kotor to its medieval city, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visiting the jewels of the Dalmatian coast: Split, Dubrovnik, Trogir, Šibenik, etc